Orgatre’s anti-dandruff shampoo-25ml is a revolutionary hair product that offers an effective solution to combat dandruff and restore the health of your scalp. With its unique combination of natural ingredients, this shampoo is specially designed to repair dry scalp and restore the lost moisture. This shampoo is suitable for all hair types. Whether you have dry, oily, or normal hair, Orgatre’s anti-dandruff shampoo nurtures and revives locks and effectively addresses all your dandruff concerns.
Features of Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- Hydration & dandruff control: Orgatre anti-dandruff shampoo-25ml is an effective formulation of natural ingredients that controls and reduces dandruff thereby keeping your scalp hydrated.
- Natural Ingredients: This anti-dandruff shampoo contains ingredients that target the underlying reasons that causes dandruff. Each ingredient work its best to get rid of dandruff.
- Soothing scalp: Enriched with ingredients that soothe your scalp, alleviates itchiness, irritation, inflammation and reduces 100% of dandruff.
- Suitable for regular use: The power of 5 vitamins- Vitamin C, E, B5, B3, and B7 reduces dandruff breakout which helps gently detoxify the hair & scalp. You can use Orgatre, anti-dandruff shampoo regularly as part of your hair care routine.
Main Ingredients and Goodness Inside
- Rosemary Oil: Rosemary oil has natural antifungal and antibacterial properties that could help address dandruff. Additionally, it may improve blood circulation on the scalp, promoting hair growth and overall scalp health.
- Ginger Oil: Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties might help with dandruff. When used in dandruff shampoo for women, it could potentially reduce scalp irritation and flakiness.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil has natural antimicrobial properties that can help to control the growth of bacteria that contribute to dandruff. Additionally, the cooling property of peppermint can provide relief from itching and irritation on the scalp.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is often included in dandruff treatment shampoo for its potential antioxidant and exfoliating properties. It can help promote a healthy scalp by reducing inflammation and flakiness. Additionally, Vitamin C may support collagen production, which contributes to overall scalp health.
- Vitamin B3: Vitamin B3 or Niacinamide is often included in dandruff treatment shampoo due to its potential benefits, such as helping to improve scalp health, reduce inflammation, and regulate oil production. These properties may contribute to managing dandruff and promoting a healthier scalp.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E can provide moisturizing and antioxidant benefits for the scalp, which might help in reducing dryness and flakiness associated with dandruff.
How to Use
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo to your wet hair
- Massage gently into your hair and scalp for 2 mins
- Rinse thoroughly with normal water
- To get the best result, apply a hair care conditioner after shampooing.
Item Dimensions: 2.5cm x 2.5cm x 8.5cm
Net Quantity: 1
Manufacturer: Health Star Naturals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No.-43, 44, Sector-IIDC, IIE SIDCUL, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, 249403
Packer: Health Star Naturals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No.-43, 44, Sector-IIDC, IIE SIDCUL, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, 249403
Use before: 2 years from Mfd. date
Country of Origin: India
Approved Name: Dandruff Free Shampoo-25ml
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping costs will be automatically calculated on checkout depending on the value of the order and the shipping method of your choice.
- Shipping method options will also depend on the delivery location.
- Delivery times shown are based on normal business volume.
Orders within India
- We offer free shipping on all domestic orders.
- All orders are shipped from our New Uttaranchal warehouse in India within 2-3 business days after receiving the ‘Order Payment Receipt’.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept order changes once an order has been processed.
If you any queries regarding your order, kindly email at email@example.com.
- Taxes are automatically added during checkout.
- The tax amount displayed during checkout is an estimate of the tax applicable to your order and, as such, may vary slightly from the actual amount of tax payable in connection with your order. This happens mainly due to different tax rates which apply as a result of the origin and destination of the item(s) being purchased and other reasons as well.
- The actual amount of tax charged in connection with your order will be reflected in your ‘Order Confirmation Email’.