The Vitamin C Face Wash - Your favorite skin companion!
It’s time to ‘bid adieu’ to common skin problems such as hyperpigmentation, acne, unwanted blemishes, fine lines and dull-looking skin.
The newly created Orgatre Vitamin C foaming Face Wash has been infused with organic ingredients as Vitamin C, rosehip oil, lemon oil, bergamot oil blueberry seed oil and niacinamide.
Make it a part of your daily skin-cleansing routine. This potent group of 5 natural essential oils and exotic vitamins thoroughly rejuvenates and nourishes your skin. It simply brightens your skin and prevents acne. Its built-in face brush made with soft silicon gently exfoliates your skin, removing the dead skin, dust, bacteria, and other factors responsible for dull skin.
The Concept of ‘Vitamils’ in a natural vitamin C face wash...!!
At Orga Tre, after years of efforts and sheer dedication, our chemists collaborated with fellow researchers in the promising field of nanotechnology and succeeded in creating an innovative molecule – a revolutionary combination of vitamins and organic essential oils known as ‘Vitamils’.
Our experts have infused five essential vitamins namely - Vit E, Vit C, Vit F, Vit B3 and Vit B5 along with five organic essential oils viz. Orange Oil, Rosehip Oil, Bergamot Oil, Sea buckthorn Oil and Blueberry Seed Oil in the Vitamin C foaming face wash.
BEST VITAMIN C FACE WASH: THE UNIQUE PRODUCT COMPOSITION!
Vitamin C: Proven Benefits:
- It plays an important role in the production of the required amount of collagen and other essential components required for skin rejuvenation.
- The Orgatre vitamin C face wash has an adequate quantity of Vitamin C and thus when you apply it topically, it prevents the excess damage caused by the harmful UV light of the sun.
- It also inhibits the formation of melanin and in turn helps in lightening the ageing spots, fine lines, blemishes and scars.
Niacinamide: Proven Benefits:
- It is a kind of Vitamin B3 and has been added to the vitamin c glow face wash for treating skin problems as acne, ageing signs, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, blemishes, wrinkles and rosacea.
- It also keeps your skin well hydrated and also enhances the functioning of the lipid lining of your epidermis.
- It also minimizes the visibility of pores and actively acts on skin blemishes, wrinkles, acne and fine lines.
Kakadu Plum: Proven Benefits:
- It neutralizes the free radicals generated in our skin contains abundant antioxidants which help in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Endowed with anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in reducing the skin redness and other inflammatory conditions which occur with acne.
- Vitamin C is found in Kakadu Plum in abundance and it helps in wound healing, skin brightening and also prevents scarring.
Lemon peel extract: Proven Benefits:
- It has been added to the vitamin c foaming face wash as it contains a huge amount of ascorbic acid which helps in removing the dead skin cells and replenishes them.
- It also acts as an immune booster and helps in removing the dirt and other impurities from the skin.
Mulberry Leaves: Proven Benefits:
- They contain Vitamin A and E along with the required carotenoids for the skin.
- The antioxidants found in the mulberry use also help in the reduction of existing facial scars, help in skin hydration and smoothening and also fights signs of skin-ageing.
Rosehip Oil: Proven Benefits:
- Apart from easing the process of exfoliation, rosehip oil deeply hydrates your skin deeply.
- It also helps in moisturization, skin brightening, reduces the skin inflammation, also provides protection from UV light damage and heals the problem of hyperpigmentation.
Lemon oil: Proven Benefits:
- It exhibits acne-reducing properties and when it is mixed in a dilute proportion, its topical application kills the unwanted breakout causing bacteria trapped in skin pores.
- Apart from clarifying your skin, it also helps in the exfoliation process, thus helps in skin replenishment.
Bergamot Oil: Proven Benefits:
- It possesses antibacterial as well as anti-inflammatory properties and thus has been found useful in treating acne and other sensitive skin issues.
Blueberry seed oil: Proven Benefits:
- This magical product has been added to the face wash as it helps aid in skin rejuvenation, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, moisturizes the skin, and gives your skin a plump and firm look.
Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash: Directions for usage
Step 1: Wet your face & neck with lukewarm water.
Step 2: Press the pump of the face wash and apply a small quantity of the released foam on your face using the inbuilt silicone brush.
Step 3: Then follow up with a slight massage in circular motions again with the brush on your face and neck. (for at least 30 seconds)
Step 4: Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry using a soft towel.
Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash: Caution:
- The natural Vitamin C Face Wash has been clinically formulated from 5 essential oils and vitamins. These organic constituents can sometimes trigger allergies amongst people with a sensitive skin type thus a patch test on the inner region of your elbow is highly recommended.
- The product may lose its color or fragrance over a period of time, but it will not affect the product’s integrity and quality.
- You can connect with our skin care experts, if you face any kind of allergic reaction. The product is for topical use only and should be stored in a cool dry place without getting exposed to direct sunlight.
Best Vitamin C Face Wash: Patch Test:
Apply a small quantity of the face wash on your elbow or any other region of your hand and massage in a circular motion. Wash with lukewarm water and leave for at least 12 hours or a day. If you notice any kind of allergies as itching, scalp inflammation, redness or hives, use the product only after consulting your dermatologist.
Orgatre Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash: Enhanced Features
- Efficient Pore cleansing: The vitamin c face wash is purely organic and recommended by experts for a thorough face cleansing. It gives you a refreshing feel with a squeaky spotless finish.
- Skin hydration: The natural vitamin c face wash keeps moisture intact within the skin layers and ideal for variable skin types.
- Radiant skin tone: The face wash deliberately treats skin tanning, skin discoloration, skin ageing and speeds up the skin healing process.
- Skin exfoliation: The cleansing action of the vitamin c face wash is such that it removes the dead skin cells and aids in improving the skin texture. The resultant skin is thus healthy and free from toxins.
- Freedom from visible signs of ageing: The foaming face wash acts on hyperpigmentation, skin blemishes, acne scars, wrinkles, excess oil production and fine lines.
Vitamin C Face Wash: Who all can use?
The natural vitamin C foaming face wash can be used by people of varied age groups –children, teenagers and adults. Men and women both can easily apply the hair growth oil at least twice a week.
Suits all kinds of skin
- For those having a normal skin, the facial skin requires deep cleansing. After the make-up removal process, the Organic Vitamin C face wash helps in removing the accumulated debris and impurities on the skin as dust and other irritants. It takes care of the existing natural pH of the skin.
- The Orgatre Organic Vitamin C Face Wash is also well suited for those having an oily skin type. Orgatre skin experts are of the opinion that an oily skin is often prone to skin complications like acne, blackheads, production of excess sebum and other environmental irritants. The Orgatre face wash takes care of these problems and gives you a flawless, uniform, acne-free skin.
- People with a dry skin need not worry as well. The unique Orgatre Vitamin C Face wash has antioxidant properties and keeps your skin well hydrated and also repairs the skin cells. The nourishing action of this face wash soothes the skin from within and keeps it fresh and lustrous for longer term periods.
Essential Skincare tips while using the Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash:
- Stay away from the impact of environmental stressors as UV light of the sun, a windy weather, excessive humidity and variations in temperature.
- Try to be in the shade as much as possible, cover yourself, use a cap and sunglasses while you are in the sun.
- Use an effective sunscreen having a SPF factor of around 15 frequently when you are out.
- Quit smoking and alcohol.
- Take a balanced diet and stay hydrated.
- Try the skin flooding technique and adapt the right cleansing routine.
- Avoid too much stress and anxiety in your daily life. Stay happy and spend time with nature.
- Shave properly and use a soft towel
- Use organic products in your daily skin cleansing routine.
Item Dimensions: 5.3cm x 5.3cm x 20.5cm
Net Quantity: 1
Manufacturer: Health Star Naturals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No.-43, 44, Sector-IIDC, IIE SIDCUL, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, 249403
Packer: Health Star Naturals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No.-43, 44, Sector-IIDC, IIE SIDCUL, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, 249403
Use before: 2 years from Mfd. date
Country of Origin: India
Approved Name: Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash
USP: Rs 2.1/ml (Inc tax.)
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping costs will be automatically calculated on checkout depending on the value of the order and the shipping method of your choice.
- Shipping method options will also depend on the delivery location.
- Delivery times shown are based on normal business volume.
Orders within India
- We offer free shipping on all domestic orders.
- All orders are shipped from our New Uttaranchal warehouse in India within 2-3 business days after receiving the ‘Order Payment Receipt’.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept order changes once an order has been processed.
If you any queries regarding your order, kindly email at email@example.com.
- Taxes are automatically added during checkout.
- The tax amount displayed during checkout is an estimate of the tax applicable to your order and, as such, may vary slightly from the actual amount of tax payable in connection with your order. This happens mainly due to different tax rates which apply as a result of the origin and destination of the item(s) being purchased and other reasons as well.
- The actual amount of tax charged in connection with your order will be reflected in your ‘Order Confirmation Email’.