‘Life isn’t perfect, but your hair can be...!!
The Orgatre Hair Growth Oil has been prepared using a unique product composition. An accurate blend of five essential vitamins, namely Vit E, Vit A, Vit K, Vit D and Vit F as well as five organic essential oils viz. Ginger Oil, Bhringraj Oil, Turmeric Oil, Thyme Oil, Moroccan Argan Oil has been used in the oil for enhancing the properties. The oil contains turmeric, bhringraj, Brahmi and minoxidil for added benefits.
The benefits of the above-mentioned ingredients are as follows:
Vitamin E – A wonder ingredient for varied hair types
It has been proven by skin care specialists that Vitamin E helps in boosting the overall health of your scalp. It helps in instantly boosting the hair vitals- hair density, hair texture, hair volume and length. The antioxidants present in Vitamin E are responsible for rejuvenation of the hair follicles and balance the effect of free radicals generated in the scalp.
Vitamin F – the natural hair conditioner
Being a potent source of linoleic acid, Vitamin is used for hair conditioning effects. It also provides the necessary natural lubrication required for keeping the scalp hydrated from deep within. It works as a protective barrier and shields the scalp from the effect of environmental stressors as UV damage, pollution, changes in temperature and humidity.
Vitamin A for hair sebum production
Hair experts have proven that a regular dosage of Vitamin A is essential for hair growth. It helps in the production of the hair sebum required for hair moisturization. Experts recommend a dose of around 5,000 – 25,000 IU of Vit A on a daily basis for the effective treatment of Alopecia.
Vitamin K for revival of the hair strands
It helps in the awakening of the dormant hair follicles and reverses the balding process. The calcium deposition on the scalp often slows down the hair growth process. But Vit K prevents the deposition of calcium within the hair strands and thus proves beneficial for hair roots.
Vitamin D for hair follicular stimulation
Hair experts are of the opinion that the problem of alopecia has been directly linked with the routine deficiency of Vit D. The hair thinning issues can be easily dealt with the use of Vitamin D. It also helps in the easy stimulation of hair follicles and improves the hair quality and texture.
Ginger Oil – a magical ingredient for boosting the blood circulation
Ginger oil has been added to the Hair Growth Oil as it showcases antibacterial plus anti-inflammatory effects. It has been used in the age-old process of aromatherapy and as an active ingredient for hair oils. It directs the blood flow directly towards the scalp and keeps the hair follicles healthy in return. It is also used as a natural cure for treating skin irritation, dandruff, premature hair greying and hair-fall.
Bhringraj oil – the king of oils
Bhringraj is a native Indian herb possessing anti-microbial and antifungal properties are used in the treatment of scalp infections and dandruff. The oil extracted from Bhringraj is called the king of oils and has been infused in an accurate proportion in the Orgatre organic hair oil. It also treats skin conditions as and scalp irritations, baldness and psoriasis. It nourishes the hair from deep within, works as a perfect scalp cleanser and reduces the visible split ends.
Turmeric oil for a healthy scalp
It is a natural ingredient possessing anti-inflammatory properties which is an added advantage for stimulating hair growth. The anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties help in fighting dandruff and problems associated with oily hair. It also gives an instant boost in improvising the health of our scalp. The antioxidants found in turmeric help in fighting free radicals, thus prevent hair fall. It also heals scalp dryness and dandruff.
Thyme Oil for treating dandruff
This magical oil is known as the ‘anti-dandruff oil’ and is one of the key ingredients of the Orgatre organic hair oil. When mixed with essential oil, it outcasts beneficial effects and causes a rapid increases in the hair growth and removes dandruff from the roots.
Moroccan Argan Oil for lessening hair damage
It contains essential vitamins, necessary fatty acids and minerals required for proper hair growth. It is well known by the name ‘liquid gold’.
Minoxidil for treating hair disorders
It is an award-winning product used as an active ingredient in hair growth oils. It treats alopecia and other related scalp disorders. It is mostly used in topical applications as it improves the hair vitals, adds an extra shine to your hair, increases the volume and overall length of your hair.
Brahmi – A natural hair rejuvenation therapy
It is found in abundance in the Indian subcontinent and treats hair fall issues, early hair greying, and cures split ends in a short span of time. It also leads to the thickening of your hair strands and acts as an organic hair conditioner. It is recommended by experts as an important ingredient for hair care products.
WHEN TO APPLY HAIR GROWTH OIL?
- One should always keep in mind that an organic hair growth oil shouldn’t be used on a dirty and sweaty scalp. The dirt trapped within the scalp pores can lead to scalp infections.
- Thus, you should first thoroughly wash your hair with a hair fall control shampoo, and then apply the hair growth oil.
- It should be followed by an intensive scalp massage for at least 10-15 minutes.
- The hair oil should be allowed to rest and act for a minimum period of 3-4 hours or overnight for better results.
- Oil your hair with the Orgatre organic hair oil for at least twice a week. Use a wide toothed comb for evenly distributing the hair oil evenly between the hair strands.
HAIR CARE TIPS
- Cold Showers: It is recommended that you do not take hot showers as they take off the essential natural oils from your hair roots and leave a flaky and dry appearance. Thus, cold shows showcase best results.
- Stress free life: A life free from unwanted stress and anxiety keeps your hair roots healthy and prevents unwanted hair fall.
- Avoid Chemicals: One should avoid the excessive use of hair color, styling products as chemicals damage your hair and lead to hair fall and also affect the hair texture and quality.
- A Healthy Diet: A heathy balanced diet taken at the proper time with regular exercise is the hidden secret beneath a healthy scalp.
- Salty water should be avoided: You should avoid swimming in highly chlorinated swimming pools, as salty water makes your rough and weakens the hair strands leading to a poor hair texture.
Your hair is your best accessory… take good care...!!